Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Author The Seasoned Mom
- 4 salmon fillets about 4 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt can substitute with mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 10 grams about 4 teaspoons finely chopped pecans
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack over top. Spray rack with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup and yogurt until smooth. Spread about 2 teaspoons of the syrup mixture on top of each salmon fillet.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a separate small bowl. Gently press approximately 1 tablespoon of the breadcrumb mixture onto the top of each fillet.
- Lightly spray each piece of fish with cooking spray or canola oil (this will help it turn crispy and brown).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork and topping is browned and crispy.