Chocolate and peanut butter is arguably the best combination for desserts. This keto-friendly recipe is perfect for when you’re craving Reese’s peanut butter cups. It’s incredibly easy to make and doesn’t require an oven!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ Swerve icing sugar style
- ½ cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix almond flour, butter, Swerve, and peanut butter together and spread into a small parchment paper lined pan.
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Make sure to stir and melt fully!
- Pour and spread the melted chocolate over the bars.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until the bars have solidified.
- When ready, slice into bars with a pastry cutter or knife. Enjoy!